Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'd like to take a minute to re-introduce myself as...

A 30 year old! Given my entrance into the next decade today, I've decided on a few things after slowly rolling out of bed:

1) I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life regarding the direction I take in home, work and play,

2) enjoy every day like its my last and care about the people and things that are worth caring about,

3) start looking into hearing aids, dentures, walkers and those sensor things that detect coins in the sand (toungue in cheek, I think),

4) I will not be shy in promoting my 30th birthday. [Seriously, this has been a huge weight on my shoulders and I was going to just sneak through the day. It kind of feels good to get the monkey off my back (except for the fact that I'm now 30- YIKES!)]

5) and this song seems appropriate for today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imsm-jIjVio

along with a funny cartoon...

I could go on with a list, but won't...

I Wish... I was somewhere tropical sipping on a drink with a hat and listening to some Bob Marley, Jimmy Buffett and a little John Denver! I'll have to settle with a Cuban restaurant in Denver.

I'll post pictures from tonight's dinner tomorrow.

No comments:

CU Buffs