Monday, October 13, 2008

After further review... my teams stink

I am quickly come to a realization that my teams are not so good (after further review). I recently wrote how well all were playing at 2-0 and since then my teams have followed the stock market... down, down, down...

CU got beat for a 3rd game in a row by a better team...

The Pack has cooled down and the loss of Al Harris is proving detrimental to the team...

The Bagders have lost 3 in a row against strong conference foes...

We went to the Broncos game yesterday, Melissa's first ever, and sat in 35 degree, overcast and drizzling conditions to watch 3 turnovers doom the Broncos against a motivated Jaguars team...

And to rub it all in my fantasy teams have strugged to 3-2 records after a 2-0 starts, respectively.

I'm not sure where to go from here, however I can only hope it gets better - and soon!! Time to go enjoy Columbus Day at el librario...

1 comment:

Luke said...

¿Dónde está la Biblioteca?

If you couldn't find the library in undergrad how can you find it now? Oh yeah, you are MUCH older and a little wiser...

Happy Bank Holiday.

CU Buffs