Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday Party 2008!

Hi all,

Just thinking about the upcoming holidays and realized a few people will be coming in town since most of you now live out of state. So as the holidays are approaching, I'd like to keep up with a tradition we've had for several years now: an annual christmas-drinking party.

Beer will be drank (quickly), classy holiday sweaters will be worn and good times should be had by all. Don't forget your dickey this year!

Just trying to figure out a date for this event now so I'd love your feedback. Since Christmas is on a Thursday this year I was thinking Friday night the 26th may be the best option. Let me know what you think.

Any ideas on new themes for this year? Is it best to have it at my house or are there other options? (I do have a foosball table and Guitar Hero!)


And if anyone wants to chip into the "buy Ryan a new 40 inch TV before the baby comes" fund, let me know. Only $600 more and I can buy it!

Ho Ho Ho. See you soon.

3 comments:

Luke said...

This is a pickle. I leave on Christmas day to go to Honduras for 10 days. I am guessing most people won't be out here the week before Christmas so I am just screwed.
PS, is she grabbing Clark's junk in that picture?

Ryan said...

That is quite a pickle... we could have it before Christmas, it doesn't much matter to me. Maybe the 23rd? Perhaps this should be an e-mail conversation.

Sean O said...

I am flying in the morning of the 21st and I think I"m going to the Bronco game with my old man. Around all week. 23rd would be fine by me. Luke, I'm glad you can go everywhere in the world except beautiful Charlotte, NC.

CU Buffs