Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Congratulations Michael Firth - You Did It!!

This is a bit of a delayed post, but I wanted to share news around a good friend who recently proposed. Mike Firth proposed to Molly Belozer the Friday before Christmas.

I am very happy for these two and wanted to post a photo of the newly engaged couple (Mike has no knowledge of me doing any of this and hopefully sees the site someday). Considering I have very few pictures of the couple and I hardly see them (given they live in Seattle), I went to Google for help. The first Michael Firth I found is the Chair Professor of Finance at Lingnan
University and semi-published on the web (see right). Somehow this photo was going to represent my good friend (yes, it would have been a FAR stretch).

Then, with a little luck I found the Jackpot! I stole a picture of Molly and Mike (see above) from someones Flickr account online. You have got to love Google.

We are so excited for the both of them and hope they enjoy what the next few months and years bring their way!

Congrats to you both and to Michael, Cheese and Crackers - you did it!!

No comments:

CU Buffs