Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dylan's First Football Experience

Last Friday night Melissa headed off to see an outdoor play - Much a do about Nothing - at CU's Annual Summer Shakespeare Festival. This left Dylan and together for a night to ourselves!!

CU football practices began on Friday night from 5-8pm so Dylan and I had an easy choice on what to do: go check out some football!!

As some may recall, I was trying to take Dylan to the CU Spring game last April however given the temp and his age/weight, etc I decided to leave him home and check it out with Luke.

Anyway, I completely forget the camera at home so I could not document the occasion however I now know where we'll be each August - at CU's first football practice!

Here we are before our night together:


Note: he slept through the first hour of practice but was a bit more awake to check out what was going on around him before we left.

No comments:

CU Buffs