Thursday, August 6, 2009

Basketball at MSG = Unbelievable!

A group of us had a once in a lifetime opportunity while in NYC a few weeks ago for a Bachelor Party.

Sean had a major hookup with the New York Knicks and got us an hour of court time on the hallowed grounds of Madison Square Garden. Granted it was 10am on a Saturday strapped in the middle of a long bachelor party weekend, but everyone showed up and brought their "A" game.

We managed to get out on the floor closer to 9:30 and had nearly 90 minutes (4 full court games to 21) of playing ball. The gang included about 14 guys and we played full court on the most famous NBA court!

It was just an absolutely amazing experience and some really competitive basketball games. I have been considering my official "retirement" from hoops after the experience. I figure I played some of the best basketball I ever have so I might as well go out on top! Hey, there aren't many better ways to go out!

Here are some photos of the gang. Just an amazing experience.





No comments:

CU Buffs