Thursday, August 6, 2009

How I love wedding season!

Well, wedding season has been slightly different this summer around our house with Dylan. We missed a few prior and since his birth while also losing the financial ability to fly round the country to attend them as well. Hey, people always told me how money poor I'd feel after having a child and come to find out they were mostly right.

Lucky for us our good friends Luke & Christie are getting married in Boulder in just 10 short days! The day is quickly approaching and all the wedding details are starting to come together.

Of course I want to spend the next week watching Old School and Wedding Crashers over-and-over in anticipation of a very exciting weekend!


And one of my favorite lines from Wedding Crashers:
Owen Wilson: Seamus O'Toole.
Vince Vaughn: Bobby O'Shea.
Owen Wilson: I'm ready to get drunk!



Alright, this clip has many, many classic movies tied in. Anchorman, Zoolander, Old School and Wedding Crashers. Enjoy the clip and I looking forward to seeing many of you at the wedding!






The Frat Pack Tribute - "Shout" @ Yahoo! Video

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

And one of my favorite quotes from Wedding Crashers - "You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!" LMFAO!!!!!!!! See you on Saturday!!!

CU Buffs