Friday, April 3, 2009

Ranger is living the Dream this week

Seeing we are in the hospital with Dylan this week, my mom is staying at our house with Ranger. Yesterday they went on a 3+ hour walk that found Ranger walking to CU, taking a tour of campus and then walking home past the hospital. I'm sure he enjoyed the long walk and every smell along the way.

Here are a few photos from the excursion. These are pretty great...
I'd like to thank the kind person that took this photo in front of CU's football stadium!!

Funny thing, this is the gate I use for my access my season CU football seats


Didn't Luke and Firth have drinking parties in this dorm all the time? Ranger likes it.

2 comments:

Luke said...

They were studying nights. We studies a lot in that building. After we finished studying then we had "drinking parties" if that's what kids are calling'em these days.

Unknown said...

Love Ranger's tour! Very cute, and that's a great pic of your mom!

CU Buffs