Sunday, May 17, 2009

A nice little weekend

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

Yup, this pretty much sums up our weekend. A family trip with Dylan to Home Depot on Saturday (Ranger was left at home - which is too bad because he loves Home Depot). Anyway, lots of work around the house on the first nice weekend since Dylan was born.

Speaking of which, today he is 7 weeks old. He just measured nearly 20 inches long (by my ruler) and is definitely gaining weight!

He gets to meet Grandpa Gene this week, so there is a lot of excitement around the house!

Here are some recent photos:

With Ranger before going to Mom's final Doctor appointment

Ready to head to Home Depot (by ready, I mean sleepy)
Best Buddies (some how I could see this being a poster to a movie involving a crime solving baby and his sidekick Golden Retriever...)


Yup, the shirt is true!!!

Smiling in his chair

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Awwww, I LOVE the pic of D and Ranger! Too cute!!!

CU Buffs