Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

As previously posted, we took part in one of our favorite events of the year today: the Bolder Boulder. Race time temperature was perfect this morning and despite my lack of running lately I managed to finish right around where I was hoping to time-wise.

After the race, I drove home to pick up Melissa and Dylan (who chose not to walk as the temp was in the upper 50s) before heading back to enjoy the Memorial Day festivities with Gregg and my parents. Yet another great ceremony with a packed house in attendance. Within seconds of the closing remarks, the rain began to fall. Great timing on Mother Nature's part!

Very busy and enjoyable weekend at our house with LOTS of new pictures to share. Just not tonight.

Happy Memorial Day and God Bless the USA!


Always my favorite part of the ceremony - with Lee Greenwood blasting over the stadium and everyone singing along!

Dylan is buried in the Bjorn and of course Melissa was our photographer

No comments:

CU Buffs